Last modified: June 26, 2023
Data We Collect and How We Collect It
Information You Provide:
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information by which you may be personally identified (“personal information”), such as:
- First and Last Name
- Mailing Address
- Email Address
- Phone Number
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain features on the Website, including the online contact form. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Information We Automatically Collect:
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns. This information can include:
- Your IP Address
- Operating System
- Browser Type
- Domain Names
- Access Times
- Referring Website Addresses
- Location Data
- Traffic Data
The information we collect automatically may include personal information or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for flash cookies, see “Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.”
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including each category of personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents and services to you;
- To inform you of other products or services available from Samurai Success and its affiliates;
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- For any other purpose with your consent.
The information we collect automatically is used for the operation of the Website, to maintain quality of the services provided through the Website, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Website. The information we collect automatically may include personal information or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests, speed up your searches, and recognize you when you return to the Website.
If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please adjust your user browser settings. For more information, see “Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.”
How We Share Your Information
Samurai Success does not sell, rent, or lease your information to third parties.
We may share your information, including each category of your personal information, with trusted partners, service providers, affiliates, and other third parties for marketing purposes, to send you emails or postal mail, and to help perform statistical analysis. We also may store your data on servers provided by third-party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
We may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request; or (b) protect the rights, property, or safety of Samurai Success, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We may share aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
Choices About How We Use and Share Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from Samurai Success. If you do not wish to have your contact information shared or otherwise used by us to promote our own or our affiliate’s products or services, you can opt-out by contacting us using the information set forth under “Contact Information” below. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may opt-out of such communications by clicking on the Unsubscribe button in the email. If we have sent you a promotional text message, you may opt-out of such communications by texting “unsubscribe to Samurai” in response to text messages from Samurai Success.
The Website may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personal information.
How We Retain Your Information
Accessing, Correcting, and Deleting Your Information; Data Portability
Accessing, Correcting and Deleting Your Information:
You may send us an email at [email protected] to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. Once we receive your request and confirm your identity, we will provide you access to, correct, or delete your personal information from our records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with applicable law;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Additionally, we may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
You may send us an email at [email protected] to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive your request and confirm your identity, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you;
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you;
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting that personal information;
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information;
- If we disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, a list identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained; and
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you.
Samurai Success has implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through the Website cannot be guaranteed. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.
Children Under the Age of 16
Our Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us using the information set forth under “Contact Information” below.