Ideal candidates are those consistently seeking mastery over their professional and personal goals. We are seeking individuals who thrive during the learning process and are committed to seeing projects through to a successful and prosperous conclusion.
Previous coaching experience or training is not required. Prior professional experience in business management and/or finance is critical to success in this position and is an accelerant in one’s learning curve.
This coaching position is full time and requires a deep dedication and commitment to coaching development and client service. Clients have already been acquired, so the ability and motivation to hit the ground running in our total immersion coaching program is a must.
Candidates should also possess:
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- An extremely high level of proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Proven ability to be detail oriented.
- Keen observational skills.
- Commitment to lifelong learning.
- Basic knowledge of financial operations for a business, such reading P&L statement and balance sheet and understanding cash flow management.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Sound in one’s personal finance and health.
- Desire to be part of a dynamic team environment.
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt new techniques.
- Great interpersonal skills and a friendly and positive attitude.
- Experience in public speaking is a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Visio, PowerPoint or similar type of flowchart building software is preferred but not necessary.
- Willingness to occasionally travel out of town.
Serious candidates are required to submit a resume and a separate cover letter explaining more about their background, skills and traits. Both the resume and cover letter can be sent to [email protected] for consideration.