Based in our Henderson, NV office, the position will provide exceptional administrative and logistical support to our coaches in the development of spreadsheets, tracking sheets, flowcharts, documents, graphs and all other necessary material to enhance and serve the financial analysis of our clients’ businesses. Strong organizational skills and a keen attention to detail are vital to succeeding in this position. The position will also support the company in its accounts payable and accounts receivable activities and also will provide logistical support to coaches and staff for scheduling, traveling and organizational needs.
The ideal candidate takes great pride in his or her work and has a willingness and desire to complete tasks in a timely and successful manner.
Candidates should also possess:
- Desire to be part of a dynamic team environment.
- An extremely high level of proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Proficiency in advanced accounting terms and concepts.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in QuickBooks or similar type of bookkeeping software is preferred, but not required.
- Proven ability to be detail oriented and proofing one’s work.
- Ability to successfully complete multiple assignments in a timely and proficient manner.
- Ability to complete tasks without constant supervision.
- Ability to quickly learn new techniques and computer applications.
- Great interpersonal skills and a friendly and positive attitude.
- Willingness to occasionally travel out of town.
Salary is based on experience.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected] for consideration.